Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Plant, Spend Less And Gain

     People cannot deny how veggies and fruits are very expensive. We cannot also deny that as a punter, we want that the sustenance we purchase is good and healthy. But, what if we will find ways in order for us to spend less and make ourselves assured that the food we eat is in fine fettle and harmless?.
     The the theme of the Nutrition Month Celebration for the s.y 2018-2019 is "Ugaliing Magtanim, Sapat na Nutrisyon Aanihin" and in the instant moment I heard the theme, it made me ponder deeply. My queries before were answered. Planting, planting is the answer. Honestly, many Filipinos loves to plant and we can really see how happy they are when it comes to planting. The theme thought me that we can spend money less if we plant and in this dispute, this can also help us to change our lifestyle. Many avowals were not likely accepted regarding today's millennial practices. I admit, planting is not really my thing, I am more on gadgets and social medias but thankfully, my grandfather is really an eye-opener. He thought me that planting is like saving money in a bank and really abetted me though.  Anyways, "Ugaliing Magtanim Sapat na Nutrisyon Aanihin" tells us that in every family houses should have their own garden or planting area for fruits and veggies. We need to plant from our hearts and we need to put this in our minds that this is a great help where in for us that the food we are eating are healthier and safer.
     Moreover, if we practice planting, it is not only our body will look healthy, it also includes the way we think because we will learn a lot of it; in agriculture, on how we lessen the money we spend on buying goodies, and also the other benefits of planting, all of this will. We should really do this because in the sense of planting, this may turn out one of our hobbies and will be a one way of saving our nature. Plant, gain and be healthy.

4 comments: