Sunday, March 10, 2019

Mightier Than A Canon

The flow of blood, with marching guns. In the wave of cannons, I'm filled with artillery and awe...

I dream to be awake, in a green uniform. Camouflaged against the canopy, with my soul ready to defend; protect the land where the blood of my heroes fell. Where I would stand proud if ever I die, atleast I did it not in vain, I did it for my beloved motherland.

In her soil, I lay comfortably, as I dream against her blue sky. I will fight for the shores that cradled me, with memories of footprints in the sand. In her my memories bare abode. And I will fight to keep her safe.

When I dream at night, I wonder in my sleep; will all these dreams, turn to reality?- but that is why I awake, to fulfill my wishes, for my dream to come true. I strive harder everyday, and God knows that is true.

I will march on, keep this dream alive. Mightier than the cannons, is my will to fight. I will be proud, once I wear that badge in my name: PISALBO, PY, reporting for duty!


Hail my country's crown, the shining sun. I salute in your honor, and it will be my honor to serve you.

No comments:

Post a Comment